Lowest cost per product dispensed
AccuDose® and AccuDose Select dispensers are an economical way to dispense a wide variety of automatically diluted solutions into spray bottles, buckets or other containers at the touch of a button. Dilution is controlled by drawing chemicals through metering tips of varying size and injecting this metered amount into the water flow.
AccuDose dispensers use durable materials and state of the art water valve technology to provide low costs, consistent performance, and reliable service in a wide variety of customer environments.
Users will also appreciate the ease of operation and low service requirements of the AccuDose line. Users simply turn a knob to select the product or dilution desired, then push the button to dispense ready-to-use solution. And since each standard button can be converted to lockability in the field, customizing the standard systems to individual needs is simpler than ever!
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile and easy to customize with any combination of product configurations
- Fittings allow for more than three products to be dispensed
- Expandable installation
- Better chemical performance – consistent correct dilution
- Time and labor savings – solutions are prepared accurately with reduced preparation time
- Improved employee safety – eliminates splashing, spilling, and back strain
- Environmentally friendly AccuDose units are available with 2 types of eductors:
- Hydro’s E-Gap eductors, which provide backflow protection through use of an elastomeric sleeve. (ASSE 1055B Approved)
- Hydro’s patented HydroGap II™ air gap eductors, which use a one inch gap of air between the water source and the chemical inlet to provide backflow protection. (ASSE 1055B Approved.)