Hydro Systems’ revolutionary design of the Biocide Feeder allows for a higher solution strength through saturation compared to a standard solid dissolver. The uninterrupted feed design allows the hopper to be filled before it is empty.
Increased Solution Strength
By allowing the product to soak in solution, higher concentrations (up to 12 times) that of a standard solid dissolver were achieved in testing.
Feed Multiple Systems
Unlike an in-line brominator, the concentrated solution can be fed to multiple cooling systems.
Eliminates Harmful Bromine Dust
The unique, integrated lid allows loading of the chemical without direct user contact.
The Biocide Feeder is designed to have a reduced footprint. Attach the unit to the wall with 4 bolts to free up valuable floor space.
- No electricity required, uses low-cost, reliable float technology
- Inlet water flows at 1gpm to prevent splashing
- Air gap for backflow prevention
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant materials
- Takes advantage of reduced transportation and storage costs, as well as the safety benefits of solid chemistry
Watch the Biocide Feeder Video