Pneumatic Multi-Washer Systems for Washer/Extractors and Tunnels
Dositec Pneumatic Multi-Washer Systems are customizable to fit any commercial laundry need featuring washer extractors and/or tunnel machines. Ethernet and wireless access options are available for remote monitoring and management. All systems include high-quality, durable Wilden® pneumatic diaphragm pumps.
Flexible and Easy to Configure
- Floor mounted or panel mounted design
- Built in touch screen with PLC based control
- Multiple channel configurations for washer/extractors and tunnels to fit laundries of any size
- Washer/extractor units support up to 10 machines with up to 10 products
Accurately Dispense Chemicals and Reduce Downtime
- Integrated flow meter delivers ±3% for most products
- Reliable, accurate diaphragm pumps from Wilden® (1.1 GPM or 4.4 LPM)
- Optional air flush to ensure complete delivery of product
- Tunnel dosing based on actual load size
All Dositec systems feature the Laundrytec software for complete wash aisle management. The Laundrytec software is web-based, real-time software designed to give you complete reporting and control for a comprehensive view of your entire wash aisle at all times.
Dositec’s Laundrytec software features:
- Remote wireless and ethernet programming
- System monitoring
- Reporting for process and load efficiency
- Formula run times
- Chemical usage
- Production efficiency
You can download or update your Laundrytec Software on our downloads page.
Hydro Systems is the leading manufacturer globally of chemical management systems for several markets, including commercial laundry. Dositec Sistemas is a leading manufacturer of central laundry and large on-premise laundry dosing systems in Europe. At the core of all Dositec equipment is the Laundrytec software platform. For more information about laundry system solutions offered by Hydro Systems please call 1-800-543-7184 and ask for our laundry specialists.