The High Output Single Solid Dissolver
The High Output single solid dissolver provides diluted solution of one solid product (inhibitor or biocide) held in an integrated reservoir, ready for on-demand pumping when indicated by the system controller. Water sprays into both containers of the treatment product simultaneously for more rapid dissolving.
Integrated back-up protection
The unit contains a second reservoir and float assembly which is activated should the primary reservoir overflow. This back-up feature shuts off the water flow to prevent system overflow.
Specialized nozzle technology
Four spray patterns are available to ensure optimum dissolve rates
Two product containers extend replacement interval
Both containers of the treatment product are sprayed simultaneously, allowing the reservoir to fill more quickly. In addition, the two containers allow replacement of product to be extended to double the time of single container units, for accounts with low visit frequency or high chemical use.
Features & Benefits:
- No electricity required
- Uses low cost, reliable float technology
- Includes back-up reservoir and float assembly for overflow protection
- Includes adjustable pressure gauge and filter
- Translucent body allows viewing of water level in reservoir
- Take advantage of the reduced transportation and storage costs
- Worker safety benefits from solid chemistry