About Hydro Systems Company
Hydro Systems Company was established in 1963 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. Our origins were in manufacturing pressure washers. In 1983 we decided to focus our efforts on the relatively new dilution control market, and have since become the world’s largest independent manufacturer of proportioning and dispensing systems.
We also have dispensing equipment for the animal health industry including medicators and injectors.
In addition to our North American corporate office, we have manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United Kingdom, China, Brazil, and Australia. We have more recently added offices in Thailand and France to add to our global presence in the marketplace and better serve our customers.
Here, briefly, are the benefits of using chemical dispensing and proportioning equipment:
- Environmental Friendliness: Automatic dilution helps prevent chemical “over-doses” from being dumped into sanitary sewers, or other places where they can harm water supplies. Also, this equipment makes using concentrated chemicals easier, and shipping concentrates uses less fossil fuel than shipping enough ready-to-use products to accomplish the same amount of work. There’s also a lot less solid waste packaging to dispose of, too.
- Safer work environments: By automatically mixing concentrates with water, workers don’t have to lift heavy containers as frequently, reducing back strain, and their exposure to the concentrated chemicals is reduced as well. Properly diluted chemicals can also help to reduce “slip-fall” accidents by leaving surfaces clean without depositing a slippery residue.
- Increased productivity: Workers can spend their time cleaning, not measuring and mixing the solutions they need to perform their work. Training time is also shortened since workers don’t have to learn to mix the products.
- Cleaner work areas: Consistent dilution of cleaners to the manufacturer’s specifications helps concentrates work as they are designed to work. Overly rich mixtures can leave residues or even damage the cleaned surface. Overly weak mixtures can leave the “cleaned” surface unsanitary.
Hydro Systems’ Mission:
- To become the most successful and sought-after liquid dispensing systems company within the specialty chemical markets we serve.
- Most successful in terms of value creation compared to our competitors; most sought-after as defined by the suppliers, customers, business partners, and prospective employees who want to associate with our company
Regulatory acceptance: see our Regulatory Info page for our list of approvals.
Watch our Quality Video