What are Central Dosing Systems?
Central Dosing Systems are a more efficient way to dispense numerous laundry chemicals to multiple washer/extractors or tunnel injection points using a single control and pumping interface.
Dositec Central Dosing Systems
To compliment our traditional 1-to-1 peristaltic dispensers in Industrial Laundry applications, Hydro signed a partnership agreement with Dositec Sistemas in April 2015 to add a full range of central dosing systems its product offering. Dositec systems are available in either Pneumatic or Electromagnetic configurations and are designed to optimize dispensing to large tunnel washers or multiple washer extractors.
- Floor mounted or panel mounted design
- Multiple channel configurators for washers/extractors and tunnels to fit laundries of any size
- Supports up to 10 machines with up to 10 products
- Its remote monitoring and control capabilities give customers access to critical chemical data and allows them to make adjustments to formulas or settings from anywhere an Internet connection is available.
- Panel mounted design
- Designed for smaller laundries with washers below 125 pounds that may not have access to compressed air
- Supports up to 6 machines with up to 8 products
- Remote monitoring and control capabilities give customers access to critical chemical data and allows them to make adjustments to formulas or settings from anywhere an Internet connection is available
Click on the products below or call Hydro Systems’ world class customer service at 800-543-7184 for more information on our large laundry dosing systems.