Protect Your Brand
With the AccuMax 4P, you get plenty of opportunities for custom branding. Not only can you brand the unit with your company’s colors and logo, you can also choose to have it pre-plumbed in our factory or add the optional drip tray.
Hydro Systems’ patented AccuPro Pressure Regulation Technology comes standard with the 4 product dispenser. AccuPro Technology eliminates dilution variance to ensure your customers are always using the recommended amount of chemical.
Facilities are cleaner and safer when chemicals are working properly. Be confident in your chemical dilution with the AccuMax 4P.
Set a New Standard
The all-in-one system has the quickest installation and setup time in the industry. It has an intuitive, user friendly design that users will appreciate. Other options and accessories can be added to your 4P as needed to fit your application.
- Rite-Connect closed-loop system compatible
- 1-5 GPM flow rate options
- AirGap and E-Gap options to satisfy regulatory standards
- Uses less space than dispenser + separate chemicals
- High-quality dispenser stands up to daily wear and tear
- Lockable cabinetry
- New, expansive workspace to easily route tubes
- Easy, tool-free maintenance
- Easy to install with the use of a mounting bracket
- Chemically resistant select valve
- Optional drip tray
In large facilities, the 4P can partner with AccuMax dispensers as the central hub for all cleaning activities with the AccuMax Dispensers placed around the building as satellite janitorial stations. This work flow can help speed up and simplify the cleaning process.
How AccuPro Technology works in the AccuMax 4P: