The ideal solution when rich foam and long distance “throw” is required
FoamMaster power cleaning systems automatically dilute concentrated cleaning products with water, and use compressed air to generate a thick, rich, clinging foam.
There’s no more effective and efficient method than foam cleaning. Foam cleaning allows the cleaning solution to remain in contact with the soil load for an extended time period, while allowing you to clean hard-to-reach areas not always accessible by standard cleaning methods. It also avoids the damage done to walls and equipment by high pressure equipment.
Hydro Systems offers several unique systems for foam cleaning. Some work on as little as 1.2 gallons per minute water flow, and compressed air pressure of 40 psi (3bar or 3kg).
Features & Benefits:
- Chemical-contact components are made of chemical resistant materials, allowing use with most aggressive cleaners. Flush with water after use
- Air and water flow can be controlled to deliver the foam thickness you need
- Built-in check valve prevents compressed air from forcing its way into the water line, allowing you to increase air flow for improved cleaning
- Rinse feature allows you to rinse the area after cleaning without an additional hose
- Comes complete with 25ft. (8 meter) heavy duty discharge hose and brass foam/rinse nozzle with on/off valve
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Durable stainless steel air guage
- More durable for industrial applications
- Fewer assembly parts for simplicity & easier maintenance
- Reinforced EPDM discharge hose
- Brass foam gun
- Latest technology ensures high-quality foam
- Model 899 has expanded ability to inject two different chemicals