Flexible and Easy to Configure
- Panel mounted design – consolidated footprint offers up to 60% space savings compared to individual dispensers per washer
- Built in display with PLC-based control
- Units support up to 10 washers with up to 10 products
- Make configuration changes remotely – examples include adding a formula, changing a dosing amount, or switching a unit from flow meter to time mode
- Configurable water flush between each dose with an optional air flush for faster delivery over long distances
- Reduce rewash and precisely control each dispense through an accurate flowmeter
All Hydro Multi-Washer units have the ability to communicate remotely through Hydro Connect. This means clients can access reporting information and make configuration changes remotely from any global location with an internet connection versus making costly site visits. Users report saving up to 90% in maintenance costs as a result.
Hydro Connect is a cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) platform that gives chemical providers and end users increased visibility into their operations, optimizes production, reduces costs and increases customer satisfaction. Built on the Microsoft Azure platform, Hydro Connect utilizes data generated from the Multi-Washer system to provide valuable, actionable insights along with simple observations and recommendations. Additionally, clients can make configuration changes without traveling to sites.
- Alarm reporting: Proactively view alarms to rapidly eliminate abnormal conditions that drive profit loss.
- Production: Eliminate the use of out-of-date paper logs to document the weight or number of loads run in your facility.
- Chemical usage: Simplify and improve the accuracy of your billing procedures with metered usage reports on chemical product and formula.
- Cost: Quickly access a snapshot of the chemical cost by formula to actively manage and improve unprofitable formulas or accounts.
- Observations/recommendations: Eliminate hours of data manipulation and analysis. For a minimal charge, a Hydro expert will review the monthly data and provide recommendations to help reduce rewash and optimize cleaning results.
- Real-Time dashboard: View washer status, alerts and key productivity metrics in real-time to proactively pinpoint inefficiencies while reducing rewash.
For more information about laundry system solutions offered by Hydro Systems please call 1-800-543-7184 and ask for our laundry specialists.