Get faster chemical injection with HydroDose Eductors
The HydroDose Eductor System provides an innovative delivery method for both solid and liquid chemicals. It is perfect for slug feeding biocides and much more cost-effective than diaphragm pumps that only deliver at a fraction of the rate.
HydroDose Eductors can discharge into an open sump or any line with 30 psi or less back pressure. Most applications simply use the existing injection point.
Designed for chemical resistance
All parts that come into contact with the chemical are made from polypropylene and polyethylene to provide maximum chemical resistance.
Features & Benefits:
- Delivery rates up to 600 GPD
- Runs off line water pressure (40-90 psi)
- Includes adjustable pressure gauge and filter
- Uses low power consumption, 24 VAC solenoids
- Eductor technology means less maintenance
- Designed for chemical resistance
- Simple set-up