The Smart Dispenser for on premise laundry applications
The Smart Dosing dispenser system is a compact, economical, easy to use dispenser for on premise laundry applications. It includes a customized Total Eclipse Controller and a wall mounted Pump Module designed for use exclusively on the Electrolux Compass & Compass Pro laundry machines.
The SDS is a reliable Chemical Management System for laundry operations requiring sophisticated control and data management. A versatile controller, it is backwards compatible with existing NOVA pumpstands, and provides production, cost, and chemical consumption reports.
- High impact molded cabinet
- High capacity 12 oz. per minute pumps
- Available in 2-6 pump configurations
- Integrated flush output
- No tools squeeze tube change
- Controls up to 6 products
- Program up to 50 different wash formulas
- Connect directly to Electrolux Compass and Compass Pro via low voltage cables
- PC based programming with Formula Editor software
- “A“, “B“, “C“ program quantities available for all pumps
- Simple, one mode of operation
- Data reports in HTML format can be read directly into Excel spreadsheets
- Backwards compatible with all NOVA pumpstands
The SDS dispenser system is available with a state-of-the-art controller:
- The SDS Controller has a 50 formula capacity and features auto formula selection
- Optional Flush Manifold available for water flush chemical transfer applications
System advantages include:
The SDS maintains the NOVA money-saving tradition of backwards compatibility with earlier designs. You may use your Orion laundry system or a new SDS system and viceversa. Everything is plug compatible.
Control six products
You can control up to six chemical pumps. This enables you to utilize all the chemical products that may be needed to satisfy the customers‘ situation.
High capacity pumps
The SDS pumps have an output of 12 oz. per minute
For your safety and convenience, the pump enclosure does not need to be opened for power connection. In addition, a separate low voltage cable is supplied.
The SDS pump modules utilize a modern compact design that is highly water-resistant. The pump module mounts to a wall with fasteners that are external to the enclosure.
Quick pump tube change
The pump face plates are held in place with finger tightened, captive thumb screws. This makes changing pump tubes easy without requiring tools.