MiniDos is designed with a patented internal mixing chamber
The MiniDos low-mid-flow, fluid (water) driven proportional injectors offer an ideal alternative to traditional, non-electric pump technology. The injectors are compact and offer the widest range of injection ratios.
MiniDos injectors can operate in remote areas, unlike traditional electric pumps. MiniDos is designed with a patented internal mixing chamber that promotes homogeneous mixing, while segregating harsh chemicals from critical internal components.
Various models are available to satisfy the demands of your most challenging applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Housing constructed of proprietary engineered composite material
- Temperature range: 34°F (1°C) – 100°F (38°C)
- Seal Material Available: Aflas, Viton, EPDM, Kalrez
Discover the MiniDos Difference
- Propietary composite body, which exceeds PVDF for chemical compatibility and for mixing aggressive chemicals.
- Built-in on/off switch, which allows user to stop the injection, but not the system.
- Separate internal mixing chamber to prevent chemical contact with motor piston, for longer life and uniform mixing.
- Highest standard operating pressure in the industry, minimizing pressure surge damage.